Proactive Refining Mask Works Over Night
In 1995 Drs. Kathy Fields and Katie Rodan made it their business to develop a product that would be affordable for everyone suffering from acne to use.
That is just what they did when they created Proactiv 3-step Acne treatment system. Over the years this product has grown from the initial 3-step system consisting of the Renewing Cleanser, a Revitalizer Toner, and a Repairing Treatment lotion to several products including the Proactive Refining Mask.
The Proactiv Refining Mask is a blemish-fighting mask developed by these two dermatologists as they recognized the need to address the problems of existing blemishes and at the same time prevent those new ones from erupting.
Proactive Refining Mask is designed for men and women of all ages, both teens and adult who have mild to moderate acne-prone skin or skin that is oily. It is also designed to help those who want to have smooth flawless skin. In effect, the entire Proactiv system can be used by just about anyone.
It must be said that there is no one product or brand of product that is going to work well for everyone, but Proactiv is one that is gaining in use by people all over and getting rave reviews. More about those reviews later.
Proactive Refining Mask is easy to use, just follow these simple directions.
1. Using Proactiv Renewing Cleanser wash your face and pat dry with a towel to remove dirt and oil from the skin.
2. Place a pea-sized amount of Proactiv Refining Mask on fingertips and then apply it to the rest of your fingertips.
3. Begin applying the mask to your clean dry skin while focusing on nose, chin and forehead or other problem areas. If you have pimples already dab a bit extra on them.
4. Wait until the mask has dried, and feels tight (about 10 minutes). Using gentle motions rinse completely off with water. The mask should leave your skin feeling clean and soft. Pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Finish the treatment off by applying a small amount of Proactiv Revitalizing Toner to a cotton swab and run it over your face. When that is dried apply Proactiv Repairing Lotion and you are all done.
The active ingredients in Proactiv Refining Mask are a 6% concentration of antibacterial sulfur which is proven to heal and help to prevent acne. It also contains vitamin-enriched omegas which help to tone and balance skin.
It is always best to begin any skin care regimen slowly to see if your skin will accept it easily. It will also allow your skin to become accustomed to this new treatment. Sensitive skin types may find that the mask is not for them, so consult with your dermatologist before beginning this treatment.
Sandra said I was once a Proactiv user and even though my skin is oily it became very dry. I quit using Proactiv and then realized I needed to use a spot treatment. I tried everything but it either left me looking blotchy or it over dried my skin. I ordered just this refining mask and use every time I feel something coming on. It works over night.
"Did not make my blemishes disappear overnight, I was a bit disappointed with the claims."
"I always received the best results with the mask, right after I got out of the shower. Applying the mask to a steamed face seems to work wonders for me."
"The key is applying it when you feel that pimple coming on. It always worked like magic. I'd apply at night and in the morning that almost zit was gone."
Do you love this skin product? Or could you have lived without it? Would you buy it again? Inquiring skin care minds want to hear from you!